You will learn more through books in your lifetime than from any other source, but there is no single platform for authors to share their experience and expertise. BookClub is on a mission to change that. We facilitate life-changing conversations that help us expand our knowledge of ourselves, each other, and the world around us through books and their authors.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help sculpt our platform, working closely with our design and engineering team to understand and create value for our users. This role will own a core pillar of the BookClub product with a focus on user growth and retention.
What You’ll do
• Develop a strategy and roadmap for a core pillar of the BookClub product to generate user growth and retention
• Identify and prioritize product opportunities based on user feedback, market research, analytics, and stakeholder engagement
• Own specific objectives and partner with engineering and design to drive toward ambitious outcomes
• Identify innovative iterations using key journeys and metrics to optimize the product and unlock new opportunities for growth
What it takes
• Experience owning a specific product objective in a fast-paced, startup environment
• 4+ years of product management experience
• A proven track record generating growth and retention in consumer-based products
• Deep understanding of modern products and data-driven discovery
• A high emotional intelligence and a preference for collaboration
• Strong communication skills
• A learner’s mindset
What you can expect
We know that the success of our mission depends on the success of our team, and we work to provide a high-quality employee experience that sets you up to do your best work.
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits
• The hardware and software you require
• Competitive blend of salary and equity
• A highly skilled, collaborative team
• Individual autonomy and respect
• Flexible, remote, and family-first work environment
• A learning-first culture that values curiosity and character and strives to enable each individual to show up as their authentic selves
that respects the value of product and design and its ability to have an impact across the business
BookClub is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.